Light Industrial Park
Are you a business owner ready to take your future into your own hands?
Take advantage of the first opportunity to bring your light industrial business to Alberta’s fastest growing community!
Situated perfectly on the edge of Calgary, the City of Chestermere’s new Light Industrial Park offers you the opportunity to purchase a fully serviced lot with access to three major Alberta highways.
Chestermere’s Light Industrial Park will offer you an easy to access location on major routes and allow you to avoiding traffic headaches.
Located just minutes from the TransCanada Highway, Stoney Trail, Highway 2 and Glenmore Trail, Chestermere’s Light Industrial Park is the perfect place for your company. If you need air or rail, the Calgary International Airport and CN Logistics Park are just 20 minutes from your new location.
Some of the many benefits you will find by choosing Chestermere’s Light Industrial Business Park include:
- Fully serviced lots with options of 1-5 acre parcels
- Owning your business’ property and buildings
- Access from a 2 lane urban industrial standard road (currently being upgraded)
- No business tax
- An available, educated local workforce
- Competitive tax rates and purchase prices
- A beautiful lakeside community in which you can work, live and play.
- Strong support for businesses and economic development (link to vision page)
- The first opportunity to bring a light industrial business to Alberta’s fastest growing community
Types of businesses that would be a great fit for this location include
- professional and technical services (e.g. engineering firms, mechanics),
- distribution and logistics (e.g. warehouses, third party logistics),
- research and development, and
- manufacturing (e.g. small scale indoor production and fabrication).
The City is finalizing an Outline Plan with the assistance of McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. It is anticipated that 1-5 acre full service lots will be available for sale to businesses in 2017.
If you want to find a parcel that fits your needs, call our Economic Development Office today at (403) 207-7093 or by email.