Outdoor Skating Rink
Check back here for more outdoor rink opening announcements!!
|NEW* Kinniburgh Rink||Sandpiper Point & Sandpiper Crescent||OPEN||January 7||Good|
|NEW* St. Gabriel Archangel School Rink||197 Invermere Road||OPEN||January 7||Good|
|NEW* Alta-Link Rink||Rainbow Falls Grove & Seagreen Link||OPEN||January 7||Good|
|CRCA Outdoor Rink||201 W Chestermere Drive||OPEN||January 7||Good|
|Chestermere Lake Rink - Anniversary Park||208 W Chestermere Drive||OPEN||January 7||Good|
|Chestermere Lake Rink - Sunset Park||East Chestermere Drive||OPEN||January 7||Good|
- Before skating on the Lake make sure to check the ice depths to ensure if is safe for use. You can find ice depth information updated weekly on this page.
- All City rinks are unsupervised areas. The City of Chestermere is not responsible for loss or injury to rink users or damaged property.
- It is recommended that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly encouraged and protective padding is highly recommended.
- No smoking or controlled substances are permitted at these rinks.
- You must leave the ice during scheduled maintenance.
- Reminder: the City does not plow rinks on weekends or holidays.
Chestermere Lake Ice Depths:
The City takes lake ice depth readings every 7 days. Visit the Lake Activities page for current ice measurements.
The City prohibits recreational activities on storm ponds. The water levels and ice thickness change throughout the winter due to the freeze-thaw cycle and it is unsafe to be on these ponds. Going on these storm ponds is prohibited.
Learn more about Storm Ponds and their dangers here.