Please refer to the following application packages when applying for Single Family and Semi-detached Dwellings.
Permit Application Processes and Packages
Single Detached Dwelling- means a building containing one dwelling unit but does not include a manufactured home.
Semi-Detached Dwelling- means single building designed and built to contain two side-by-side dwelling units, separated from each other by a party-wall extending from foundation to roof, and each dwelling unit having a separate entrance from grade.
- Application and Approval Process for Single and Semi-detached dwelling
- Application Package for Single and Semi-detached dwelling
- Alberta New Energy Code 9.36 (Energy Efficiency) to be added to the above links
Other types of Single or Semi-detached Dwelling:
Show Home/Sales Centre– means the use of unoccupied residential building as sales office for a builder and/or as a facility to demonstrate a builder’s construction quality, design or methods. Attach this agreement form together with your permit application package:
Infill or Direct-Control– means a development or redevelopment occurring on a site or lot that is located within an established and otherwise fully built-area.
Safety Codes Permits
- Building Permit Application Form
- Electrical Permit Application Form
- Gas Permit Application Form
- Gas Fireplace Permit Application Form
- Plumbing Permit Application Form
- Private Sewage Disposal System Permit Application Form