Book an Inspection
Safety Codes Inspections
The City of Chestermere has its own Building and Utility Safety Codes Officers, who perform the following Safety Codes Inspections for:
• Gas & Plumbing
• Private Sewage Disposal System (PSDS)
Requesting for Safety Codes Inspections
1. Know when to request inspections for:
2. Inspections must be requested through email at email@example.com.
3. To ensure a high quality of service, we are now implementing an inspection request deadline for Building, HVAC, Plumbing, Gas, and Electrical. To receive an inspection on the next available business day, you must book before 2 PM the previous business day. For example, book your inspection by 2 pm on Friday for Monday inspection. For electrical and plumbing inspections, the City requires a number of requests before an inspection day is set.
4. Additional fees may be charged for any re-inspections beyond the required inspection due to deficiencies or missing documents.
5. No inspections will be carried out, without a valid permit.
Landscaping and Performance Inspections
The City of Chestermere will refund the landscaping and performance deposits when the property has passed the landscaping and performance inspections.
As of May 1, 2018, the city will start accepting requests for inspections. Inspections will only be carried out as long as certain requirements are met.
- Landscaping Deposit Refund Process - an As Constructed Grading Certificate must be submitted and accepted before a Landscaping Inspection has been carried out.
- Performance Deposit Refund Process