Book an Inspection
Safety Codes Inspections
City of Chestermere has its own Building and Utility Safety Codes Officers, who perform the following Safety Codes Inspections for:
• Gas & Plumbing
Requesting for Safety Codes Inspections
1. Know when to call for inspections for:
2. A minimum of 48-hours notice is required at all times.
3. Additional fees may be charged for any re-inspections beyond the required inspection due to deficiencies or missing documents.
4. No inspections will be carried out, without a valid permit.
Safety Codes Inspections Schedule
February 6 to 9 (Monday to Thursday)
February 13 to 16 (Monday to Thursday)
February 21 to 23 (Tuesday to Thursday)
February 27 to March 3 (Monday to Friday)
February 6 (Monday)
February 8 (Wednesday)
February 13 (Monday)
February 15 (Wednesday)
February 23 (Tuesday)
February 25 (Thursday)
February 29 (Monday)
Gas & Plumbing
February 7 (Tuesday)
February 9 (Thursday)
February 14 (Tuesday)
February 16 (Thursday)
Landscaping and Performance Inspections
City of Chestermere will refund the landscaping and performance deposits when the property has passed the landscaping and performance inspections. These inspections will not be carried out unless all permits for that build have been closed. Please click the links below for our refund process:
- Landscaping Deposit Refund Process - an As Constructed Grading Certificate must be submitted and accepted before a Landscaping Inspection has been carried out.
- Performance Deposit Refund Process