- Learn why stereotyping boys hinders development
- Accept each boy’s unique personality and anticipate his needs
- Encourage optimal growth
- Learn how to talk so he will listen and how to listen so he will talk
- Help foster the desire to read and be successful in school
- Strategies to help monitor video game use
*All conference participants will receive 2 books, with registration: “Boy Smarts: Mentoring Boys for Success at School” and “Boys on Target: Raising Boys into Men of Courage and Compassion”.