At the Regular Meeting of Council on March 19, Council...
- Adopted minutes from previous meetings.
- Heard from 1 resident during Question Period.
- Adopted the consent agenda.
- Heard an update on the Community Standards Bylaw that offered an update on work to implement Council’s decision about storm ponds.
- Heard a report about current and future potential outdoor rinks in Chestermere.
- Heard a report on Lake Weed Removal for Chestermere Lake and potential plans for improving lake weed removal this summer.
- Heard a report on an idea to hold Mayor/Council roundtables to engage the community in creating an Amazing Chestermere.
- Appointed Deputy Mayor Foat as a representative to the Inter-City Forum on Social Policy for 2018.
- Directed Administration to move forward with a process for a Lake Use Management Plan that will presented to Council for review in May 2018.
- Passed 2nd and 3rd Reading of the Waterford Stage 1 Outline Plan.
- Heard from 1 resident during the second Question Period.
These notes are provided as a courtesy and are not official minutes. Minutes and agendas can be found at www.chestermere.ca/agendas.