At the Chestermere City Council Meeting on December 4, Council:
- Presented an Alberta Public Works Association Award – Manager of the Year to the City’s Office Coordinator at the Public Works Building.
- Heard a presentation from BILD Calgary Region with an update on their activities.
- Accepted the consent agenda which included correspondence and the cheque listing.
- Opened question period. No residents asked questions.
- Went in camera for a personnel item.
- Appointed Lionel Pat Vincent (Pat Vincent) as the City’s Interim CAO until Council can hire a permanent CAO. The current interim CAO has fulfilled her commitment to serve as the interim CAO for six months and will return to her regular duties upon Mr. Vincent’s start date of December 11.
- Tabled proposed changes to CUI’s Corporate Bylaw.
- Asked Administration to come up with a more cost effective plan for implementing the Amazing Chestermere initiative in the community.
- Approved an application for a Development Permit in a Direct Control District.
These notes are for information purposes only. The official minutes are always posted to www.chestermere.ca/agendas