- Adopted minutes from previous meetings.
- Reviewed the action list.
- Heard from one resident during first Question Period.
- Adopted the consent agenda which included correspondence and committee minutes.
- Heard a Staff Report from the CAO regarding the five options presented for the future of CUI. This item was further addressed under New Business (see below).
- Approved a resolution regarding the expropriation of acquiring certain lands for the Township Road 240 project.
- Approved Development Permit #18-52217 for a single detached dwelling estate home on East Lakeview Road.
- Heard from no residents during second Question Period.
- Went in camera for two items: Webster Listing and Advice from Officials (CUI)
- Approved the recommended list price of $14,500,000 for the Webster Light Industrial Park and that Colliers International list the property immediately.
- Administration is directed to provide additional details on options pertaining to the KPMG & McMillan LLP report of future options for CUI, specific to:
- Municipalization with, and without, the outsourcing considerations;
- Retaining CUI as a shell corporation solely for the purposes of holding existing CUI debt separately from the municipality, and with the provision that the shell CUI company would not be able to incur additional or new debt and that the company would be fully dissolved once the debt is retired, and that the full operations of CUI would be folded into the municipality with all outsourcing options considered;
- Partnership opportunity with the City.
These notes are not considered official minutes and only summarizes the motions that were passed (not those tabled or defeated).