Weather permitting, you may see equipment operating in your area before its scheduled week. This is for equipment calibration and area inspections.
Vehicles only need to be moved when signage is posted in your area and it is your area’s scheduled week for sweeping.
|Area||Start Date||End Date|
|Zone 1 - Chestermere Blvd and Arterial Roadways, Medians, and Islands||Wed. April 6th||Fri. April 8th|
|Zone 2 - Westmere Commercial / Marina Drive / Lakepointe||Mon. April 18th||Fri. April 29th|
|Zone 3 - East Chestermere / Kinniburgh||Mon. May 2nd||Fri. May 6th|
|Zone 4 - West Chestermere / Cove||Mon. May 9th||Fri. May 13th|
|Zone 5 - Rainbow Falls||Mon. May 16th*||Fri. May 20th|
|Zone 6 - West Creek / West Lakeview||Mon. May 23rd||Fri. May 27th|
|Zone 7 - Lakeside Greens / Golf Course||Mon. May 30th||Fri. June 3rd|
|Zone 8 - Oakmere / Springmere / Hawkmere||Mon. June 6th||Fri. June 10th|
- What time of year does street sweeping start? How long will it take?
- Where can I find the street sweeping zone map?
- I saw the sweepers working on my street even though it is not our scheduled week, why?
- Why is one zone scheduled ahead of another zone?
- I live in a new community. Why has my street not been swept?
- My curbside collection for blue, green, and/or black bin is scheduled for the same time as street sweeping, what do I do?
- What time of day do sweepers operate?
- What should I do when I see street sweeping signs posted in my area?
- When can I move my vehicle back on to the street?
- Why does street sweeping take so long?