- About Chestermere
- Participate in an Event
Participate in an Event
Are you interested in being a vendor or volunteer? Find out how you can get involved below!
Sign up as a vendor for our artisan market at this year’s events!
- Must be selling a product (e.g., jewelry, honey, sunglasses, henna art, etc.)
- Should be related to the festival theme (e.g., water sports for Water Festival, glow sticks for Winter Lights Festival)
- Can be a Chestermere not-for-profit organizations (booth is free of charge!)
- Local businesses wishing to have a booth must provide an interactive service to guests (e.g., hair braiding, kids games, etc.).
- Applications will be reviewed and approved at the discretion of the Events Coordinator.
For other businesses wishing to promote their services, please contact the Event Coordinator.
- Artisan markets typically open at 11:00 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m.
- Load-in and set up starts at 8:30 p.m.
- Parking will be limited to one vehicle in the market area, parking passes will be issued for exhibitors' vehicles. Vehicles with parking passes only will have access to park in specified market areas (e.g., John Peake Park)
- Only registered exhibitors are authorized to display at Chestermere artisan markets
- This is an outdoor event, please plan accordingly. Exhibitors must be totally self-contained (water, power, tenting & tables)
- All food vendors will be required to complete and have submitted appropriate CRHA forms before the deadline.
- This is a family event. Immediate removal will be enforced if there is any inappropriate behaviour towards attendees, staff or volunteers
Volunteers are an essential part of our community events!
If you are interested in helping out at our next event please contact the Events Coordinator.