Petitions & Concerns

If you would like to express any concerns, please contact the City at or call 403-207-7050. You can find more contacts on our Contact Us page.

Unresolved Complaints

The Alberta Ombudsman has the authority to investigate complaints from individuals who feel they have been treated unfairly by a municipality. We are the office of last resort. Complainants must go through any relevant appeal or review process before the Ombudsman can investigate.

Click here to make an Ombudsman complaint.

If you are looking to bring a petition forward to Council, please be aware that there are specific guidelines that must be followed to create official petitions (as set out by the Province of Alberta).

For information on creating petitions, please read the Information Handout on Petitions from Alberta Municipal Affairs.
If you have further questions, please contact the City at (403) 207-7050.