Chestermere Fire Services offers hall tours to schools and community groups. The tours provide fire safety information, truck and equipment familiarization and fun activities.
Before booking your tour:
- You must book your tour at least 2 weeks in advance
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 3 years.
- We require 1 chaperone for every 5 attendees.
- Chaperones must remain with their group for the duration of the tour.
- Tours may be booked between the following hours:
- morning tours begin between 9:30 to 10:00am
- afternoons begin after 1:30pm
- evening tours begin between 6:30 to 7:00pm
- If we cannot accommodate your requested dates or times, we will contact you to reschedule.
- The duration of the hall tour is generally 30 – 45 minutes.
The day of the tour:
- Arrive on time for your scheduled tour.
- If the crew is out of the hall on emergency response when you arrive, someone will inform you of an estimated time of arrival for emergency crews.
- Understand that we are an emergency service and cannot control the timing or frequency of emergency calls.
- During the course of your tour, we may have to respond to an incident.
- Follow the instructions of the Captain and crew.
Please call the fire hall (403-272-9878) to inquire about booking a hall tour.