The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-18800
- 188 Sienna Passage – Block 23, Plan 071 0971
- Variance of 0.5m for existing air condition unit located on the north side of the property encroaching into the minimum required side yard of 1.0m
- DP# 22-5732
- 221 Oakmere Way – Lot 40, Block 10, Plan 021 4057
- a) A variance of 0.6m for an existing concrete driveway located on the southeast side of the property wholly encroaching into the minimum required side yard setback of 0.6m.
- b) Discretionary Use – Accessory Building, Other (Existing Pergola: 16.06 sq. m.) located on the southwest side of the property.
- DP# 22-4732
- 195 West Lakeview Circle – Lot 3, Block 11, Plan 011 3706
- Home Business (Major) – WHITNEY HALLETT RMT (Massage Therapy)
- DP# 22-60586
- 283100 Twp Rd 242 – SE-16-24-28-4
- Interim Commercial/Industrial Use Renewal
- LAKE CHESTERMERE TIRE AND MECHANICAL LTD. (Automotive Repair/Maintenance Facility)
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).