The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-4534
- 115 Invermere Close – Lot 56, Block 2, Plan 011 2456
- Accessory Building, Other – Rear Yard Pergola (23.05 sq m)
- DP# 22-53165
- 201 Aspenmere Way – Lot 2, Block 44, Plan 151 3280
- Major Home Business – ROYAL GIDHA & DANCE ACADEMY (Instructional Dance Classes)
- DP# 22-53614
- 44 Chelsea Cape – Lot 32, Block 1, Plan 201 0045
- A variance of 0.61m for existing air conditioning unit located on the east side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
- DP# 22-53671
- 209 Chelsea Drive – Lot 6, Block 4, Plan 201 0045
- Variance for increasing maximum lot coverage for detached garage
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).