At the Regular Meeting of Council on April 3, Council...
- Presented certificates of achievement to youth who attended the Alberta Winter Games. Congratulations!
- Heard a presentation from the Chestermere Lions Club about their work in the community.
- Heard a presentation from Synergy about their programs and initiatives in Chestermere.
- Heard a presentation from the Knights of Columbus about their work in the community.
- Adopted previous meeting minutes.
- Accepted the Consent Agenda (comprised of committee minutes).
- Heard a report on the 2018 Census.
- Reappointed 5 current members to the CUI Board.
- Adopted the updated Municipal Emergency Management Plan.
- Approved a reimbursement to Truman Development Corp for the overpayment of Annexation Costs.
- Held the Public Hearing for the Dawson’s Landing Outline Plan.
- Adopted the updated Chestermere Emergency Management Bylaw.
- Heard an update on the Calgary Metropolitan Region Board Meeting.
- Heard from 1 resident during Question Period.
These notes are not considered official minutes and only summarizes the motions that were passed (not those tabled or defeated). Minutes and agendas can be found at www.chestermere.ca/agendas.