December at the Kidz 1st Network Parent Link Centre
December is here! We have plenty of exciting and festive programs, and events happening throughout the month for you and your family to play, learn, and connect. Not just here at the Parent Link Centre but throughout the community. We have highlighted the key events and updates for you here:
- Christmas Holidays Crafts: You and your family are invited to join us on Wednesday, December 4th from 4:30 - 7:00pm for holiday craft making and cheer! Our amazing Family & Community Resource Centre will be joining us in the playroom to host a Community Days event to make holidays crafts and artwork to help raise funds for the Gifts of Kindness initiative (older siblings welcome). 🎄 ❄️⛄️❄️
- Bake Sale: Do you and your little one enjoy baking? Stop by any time between 11am and 1pm on Thursday, December 5th in the foyer at City Hall to donate some baked good OR purchase a variety of delicious baked goods for your friends and family, with all proceeds going towards Gifts of Kindness! 🧁🍪🥧
- Picnic with Santa: This annual event taking place on Thursday, December 19th at the Whitecappers is for people of all ages to enjoy a Christmas Carol Sing-a-long with Miss Mel, a visit with Santa, and making friends! Please bring a picnic lunch, and we will provide a sweet treat.
- Holiday Fun Day: It will be a jam packed day of fun on Saturday, December 14th with the First Annual 5K Santa Fun Run, the CRCA Community Christmas Party, and the Kid's Holiday Store. Click here for all of the details: https://www.chestermere.ca/947/Kids-Holiday-Store-Fundraiser ⭐
- Upcoming December Closure at Parent Link: ⭐️Please note that we are CLOSED for quarterly cleaning, and program planning, as well as the holiday closure week from December 16th - 27th.⭐️ We will open again on Monday, December 31st for regular drop-in programs (except for January 1st - we are closed on New Years Day).
- Winter 2020 Programs:📣 Stay tuned for our January 2020 calendar which will include a full lineup of Winter 2020 programs and events. REGISTRATION will begin at the Mini Energizer Night hosted at the Rec Centre on Wednesday, January 8th. See our December calendar for details.
We look forward to seeing you in December! As always, feel free to give us a call at (403) 207-7050 or email email@example.com for more information.
Also check out our Facebook Page for daily program updates, parenting resources, and upcoming events!
- The PLC Team