What are the set-backs / maximum height requirements?
To find out the allowable set-backs for your lot, first off, the land use district would have to be identified. To find out pull up the Chestermere land use map with civic addresses. After identifying the land-use district, you may refer to the land use bylaw for the allowable set-backs and height restrictions for your lot.

Show All Answers

1. What is being developed in...?
2. Do I need a development permit?
3. What are the set-backs / maximum height requirements?
4. Can I purchase maps from the City?
5. I want to know more details about my property, such as size, assessed value, land use etc. Can I access this information online?
6. What do I need to do when I want to tie my infill house or property into the water or sanitary services in the street?
7. I have broken pavement / concrete in front of my house as a result of construction in the area, who do I call to make the repairs to the pavement and concrete?
8. I can’t find the water valve in front of my house, who do I call to locate it?
9. My neighbour’s lot is draining onto my property, what do I do and who do I call to have this situation resolved?