Please indicate the number of door hanger invitations you would like:
* $50 security deposit is required for the BBQ for cleaning and damage.
Along with the date of your party, we will post the following information you provide on the City's website to help spread the word about your party. There are also paper invitations included in your kit for you to hand out to your neighbours.
By completing, signing, and submitting this form, I am in full recognition and appreciation of the potential dangers do hereby waive, release, and forever discharge the City of Chestermere, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, action or causes of action for costs, expenses or damages to public and / or personal property or personal injury, or death, which may result from the closure of the address and date identified in this form.
I understand that the use of my address is voluntary and that I am only eligible for use of this street for a Block Party on the indicated date with the following conditions:
1. One lane must be left open, should any emergency vehicles be required to have access.
2. Liquor can only be served and consumed on private property; those drinking on the street can face prosecution for consuming in public.
3. Adherence to the City of Chestermere Noise Bylaw 2000-204/1, which states: “Except to the extent permitted by the Bylaw, no person shall make, continue, cause or allow to be made, continued, or caused any noise whatsoever, which by reason of its nature, intensity or volume, annoys, disturbs, endangers, or detracts from the comfort, repose, health, peace or safety of other persons within the City of Chestermere.”
4. I agree to know and abide by County of Rocky View Bylaws, including Noise Bylaw No. C-5772-2003, which states: “No person shall in either the Daytime or the Night-time: make, continue, cause, or allow to be made or continued any excessive, unnecessary, or unusual Noise of any type; or allow or permit any real or personal property that is owned, occupied or controlled by that Person to be used in a way that allows excessive, unnecessary, or unusual Noise of any type to emanate from such property; or operate, allow or permit the operation of a Speaker System of any type at an unnecessarily loud volume, thereby creating excessive Noise.”
I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages resulting from my use of the street for a Block Party including responsibility for using reasonable judgment in all aspects of the party. I recognize and understand that there are potential hazards, and that my participation is solely at my own risk and that I assume full responsibility for any resulting injuries and damages. I also understand that this Waiver of Liability and Release binds my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns as well as myself.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this entire Waiver of Liability and Release, and I agree to be legally bound by it.
The personal information is being collected for activities related to applying for, creating, distributing, and tracking permits for the
City of Chestermere, and as such is deemed to be an activity of the City of Chestermere. The personal information is collected
under the authority of Section 33(1)(c)of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used only for the
purpose identified. If you have any questions or concerns about the collection or use of information you may contact the FOIP
coordinator at the Municipal Office, 105 Marina Road, Chestermere, AB T1X 1V7 or call 403-207-7050
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field