- A customer account application/administration fee will be applied to the first utility bill.
- A $300.00 security deposit is charged on each residential account. If you sign up for pre-authorized payments AND e-billing, the deposit can be waived.
- If you move to another address within Chestermere the account number will change and your payment information will need to change.
- Recycling, organics and garbage bins will need to be scheduled for drop off in the case of a brand-new home build, if you are moving into an existing built home, the bins should be left behind from the previous customer.
The physical location of the property needing utility services.
(if different from Service Address)
Please note that utility accounts can only be issued to the property owner
NOTE: After being registered for the above, you will be sent a confirmation/verification email for the subscriptions from firstname.lastname@example.org or MailChimp.com.
This personal information is being collected for purpose of administering a customer account database, and should you select to participate, for the electronic billing system and pre-authorized payment plan option with the City of Chestermere, and as such is deemed to be an activity of the City of Chestermere. The personal information is collected under the authority of Section 33(1)c of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used only for the purpose identified. If you have any questions or concerns about the collection or use of information you may contact the FOIP Coordinator at 105 Marina Road, Chestermere, AB T1X 1V7 or call (403) 207-7050.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field