Agendas & Minutes
Agendas & Minutes
- To view upcoming meeting agendas, choose the date and click "View" and select your viewing option (PDF or HTML).
- When a meeting is happening, click View Live Stream under the View button to watch the meeting live.
- To view past meeting agendas and minutes, scroll down to "Past Meetings" to the date of the meeting and click "View" and select your viewing option (PDF or HTML). Video recordings will be available 1-2 days following a meeting. Click on the camera icon next to the agenda to watch past meetings.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON COUNCIL MEETINGS
- Council encourages the public to attend Council Meetings in person.
- To attend virtually, click View Live Stream under the View button to watch the meeting live.
- Residents may participate in Question Period or Public Input Session in person or virtually. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to participate.
PUBLIC HEARING PROCEEDINGS
Those wishing to make representations at a Public Hearing may do so through written submission or verbally through electronic means.
Written submissions are encouraged to be submitted through this feedback form as early as possible following notice of the Public Hearing. All submissions must include your name, address, phone number, reference to the bylaw you are speaking to and whether you are speaking in favour or in opposition. All valid submissions, including your personal information, will be part of the public record and included in the Council minutes, unless directed otherwise by Council.
Those wishing to make verbal representations at a Public Hearing must register with Legislative Services by 12:00 P.M. the day prior to the hearing by emailing email@example.com indicating that they wish to make a verbal representation and include their name, address, telephone number, the bylaw they wish to speak to, and whether they are speaking in favour or in opposition. Individuals can also indicate that they would like to make a verbal representation through the feedback form.
A member of staff will call you during the appropriate Public Hearing so that you can make your representation to Council. Please be available by your phone in anticipation of this call. The Mayor will address you to speak once you are on the line. Individuals will have a maximum of 5 minutes to make their representation. For detailed information on Public Hearing proceedings, please refer to section 8k) of Council’s Procedural Bylaw.