Learn more about the importance of locking your car to prevent theft in our brochure.
Crime Stats and Reports
Read the Detachment's 2017-2018 Year End Report to learn more.
- January Crime Stats - Chestermere
- February Crime Stats - Chestermere
- March Crime Stats - Chestermere
- April Crime Stats - Chestermere
- Q4 Report (January 2019 - March 2019) - Chestermere
- May Crime Stats - Chestermere
- June Crime Stats - Chestermere
- 2018-2019 Annual RCMP Report
- August Crime Stats - Chestermere
- September Crime Stats - Chestermere
- Quarter 1 Report (April 2018 - June 2018)
- Chestermere Municipal Detachment crime stats January to July 2014-2018
- Chestermere Crime Statistics - August 2018
- Chestermere Crime Statistics - September 2018
- Quarter 2 Report (July 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018)
- Chestermere Crime Statistics - October 2018
- Alberta RCMP Annual Report
- Chestermere Crime Statistics - November 2018
- Chestermere Crime Statistics - December 2018
- Quarter 3 Report (October - December 2018)
- Read the 2018 Southern Alberta District (including Chestermere) Crime Stats to learn about our recent stats.
Water Safety Program:
The goal of the Chestermere RCMP water safety program is to ensure all residents and visitors are safe in their lake use. Our enhanced boat patrols are in place to check vessel compliance, educate lake users on safe operation, deter unsafe operation habits, and when required enforce applicable legislation on the lake.
If unsafe vessel operation is occurring or if an offence has been committed, please contact the Chestermere RCMP to make a report through the non emergency complaint line at 403-204-8900; or dial 911 in the case of an emergency.
Learn more about the Water Safety Program here.
Learn more about the Marine Safety Decal Program here
Home Security Registry
Interested in being a force for good? If you have a home security system with surveillance cameras, you may be able to provide valuable information to help solve crimes in our community.
Knowing which homes in Chestermere have residential surveillance can greatly reduce the amount of time it takes to locate potential evidence, identify persons of interest, recovery property, and may assist with laying charges.
Getting added to the registry is as simple as a phone call to our detachment to provide your name, address, and contact number. Call today to be added to the list (403) 204-8777.
The residential home surveillance registry is maintained by the Chestermere RCMP. This information is not shared with any other agency.
Chestermere RCMP Crime Map
To view on your mobile device, please click here.
After you open the webpage, accept the terms & conditions and press the two small white arrows (then the summary tool will be hidden) and you can view the map.